Friday, November 4, 2016

Hard headed? Who me?!

One of the great things I have learned from my work as a Psychic/Afterlife Communicator, is the ability to laugh at myself. I believe some of that comes with age. I have been so fortunate to have spoken to thousands of people over the years and what a fantastic learning opportunity it has been and continues to be.  

There are certain patterns that show up from time to time, lessons to be learned by my clients and myself. Lately the theme has been (for lack of a better way to say it) is, "There are more ways than one to skin a cat". Or, if what you're doing is not working, try another way. It always amazes me how patient and kind the Divine creator is. I think sometimes he or she, must look down upon us and think wow - that one is really slow to learn. I am speaking of myself here and just how human we can be.

For quite a few months now I have been struggling with an issue and looking at if from various angles, trying this, trying that with no luck at all. I have given it everything I have, I have left no stone un-turned, I have researched it, I have worried about it, put money into it, prayed about it, on and on and on. So, at last - I have surrendered, I have turned it over, I waved the white flag.

What I let go of is the key here. I let go of having this situation happen the way I want it to. My goal is the same BUT I am now resigned to the fact that it will happen if it's meant to be and if it is for my highest good. Whew - That only took me a few years!

It's funny now, but not so much as I was insisting and working towards that goal I had in mind. We humans are an odd bunch. Sometimes we just have to get beat down before we get it or at least I do. Sometimes this lack of flexibility is disguised as hard work. There is nothing wrong with having a goal and working towards it. But if the goal continues to elude us again and again and again - we are forced to rethink our goal, our strategy or both. This is a blessing, sometimes in disguise and other times it is staring us in the face, waving it's arms, jumping up and down.

So, now I am free and I have freed up the situation to resolve itself. Huh, what a concept.    

 

1 comment:

  1. So happy you are finally blogging my friend...live long and prosper ��

    ReplyDelete