Monday, October 31, 2016

All in a day's work

Sometimes I'm asked why I became a Psychic.....Why I chose this work. I don't know that I set out to do this work as a living or a full time profession - it just sort of happened. I have been communicating with my Spirit Guides since I was 14 and with those who've passed since I was 19. This fascination was not a secret to my family since I started with Automatic Writing, which is described as writing without conscious thought, while a teenager. When I began this process I would write down what my Guides were saying to me and then try my best to figure out what I had written. Spirit Guides speak very quickly and it was hard to keep up since my hand writing was so sloppy. So, I began to type what my Guides were saying and I still do the same today.

This 'Psychic' business was a surprise to many of my friends when I came out of the Psychic closet years ago and I've known quite a few of my them for 30+ years. Surprise!! The surprise was on me however, since not one person has ever said, "You do what???!!!" That part happily, was all in my head. It did take a leap of faith though to share this particular part of myself and an even bigger leap to go public.

If there is a downside to being a working and very public Psychic, it is the bad name Psychics have in general. You have your real Psychics and then you have your hacks. UGG, how does the public tell the difference?  There are a few very good & sensible ways in which to do this. But how do I not get grouped with the hacks? Well, that comes under the category of things I cannot control so I let it go and rely on my Spirit Guides to bring me those that I can help.

I believe that each of us are psychic, that we all have an internal guidance system telling us which way to go and what to do or not do. I also believe that all of us have a higher power watching out for us. I think each of us can look back at certain times in our lives and wonder how in the world we ever survived -  I know I can and I know it wasn't me!

So if you'd like to tune into your Spirit Guides, higher self or that quite inner voice, try to get quite. For some people, meditation works or listening to guided meditations or walking or yoga. Whatever works for you and helps you to quiet your mind will help you to get in touch with that inner voice. All of us are so busy with daily living that it can be difficult to tune it all out. Our internet was down for 2 days last week for some technical reason and I have to admit I liked it:) Ahhhh one less thing to do! It was like a mini vacation, maybe give it a try? 

No comments:

Post a Comment